TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AGREEMENTS BETWEEN CUSTOMER PASAHERO.COM FOR ONLINE LOCAL BUS BOOKING.
Welcome to the pasahero.com. A website fully owned and managed by Pasahero Booking Travel and Tours Services.
The pasahero.com is a 3rd party travel service company providing the convenince of Online Bus Booking System. PASAHERO is completely independent, neither connected nor controlled by any of the bus companies. Thus, we operate in a clear and simple manner, instead going by yourself to ticketing office to reserve your travel we do it for you with the help of online technology. This system, will enable you to save time and effort. By providing the said convenience, we also ask small amount of charges as indicated ion the on the travel voucher subject for your approval. As simple and clear as that And so everything goes well!
The PASAHERO.COM web-team and legal team.
DEFINITION OF TERMS:
1. The terms "we", "us", "our" and "www.pasahero.com." refers to Pasahero booking Travel and Tours Services, a legitiate travel servive operator.
2. The term "you" refers to the customer who actually visiting and purchasing a ticket through www.pasahero.com
3. The term "third person" refers to the persons you book on other person's behalf.
4. The term " third party operator" refers to Pasahero Booking being the intermediate.
1. Please do not use or make reservations or bookings through this Website if you do not fully agree to all stated Terms and Conditions. We may at any time change the aforesaid Terms and Conditions without prior notice. However, for those who already purchase the reservation said modication shall not be enforced to customers who are already booked. Thus, the current rules in time of their booking shall be applied to them.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
By using www.pasahero.com website for purposes of bookings you warrant that:
A. You are at legal age (18 yearsand above);
B. You are in full capacity to create a binding legal obligation;
C. You agreed to use this Website in accordance with all stated Terms and Conditions;
D. You agreed to use only this Website to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person with his/her consent;
E. If you you book in behalf of another person you will inform such other person about the Terms and Conditions that apply to the reservations or purchases you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto;
F. Third persons shall be considered fully informed with all the terms and conditions stated herein. Such instructions to read the Terms and Conditions are clearly written very visible on the travel voucher;
G. You reviewed and confirm that all information you give on this Website is all true, accurate, current and complete;
H. If you maitained a Pasahero account, you will safeguard your account information. We will not be held responsible for any use of your account by you or another persons;
3. PASAHERO.COM RESPONSIBILITIES are limited to:
A . Issuance of a valid reservation in the form of travel voucher which will be surrendered to and collected by the Pasahero Liasson Officer in exchange for B ticket that will be issued by the bus operator C. Providing support to refund fro the bus companies in the event of cancellation. D. Providing limited customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience;
4. PASAHERO.COM ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE to the following:
1. The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time. 2. The bus operator’s employees misconduct or incompetence. 3. The bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to your expectations. 4. The bus operator canceling or rescheduling the trip for whatever reason. 5. Any injury or damage to you and/or your properties. 6. Lost of baggage or damaged. 7. Changing of your bus seat, or changes of the assigned Bus. 8. If you mistakenly waiting at the wrong boarding point 9. The failure to depart and arrived in the given time stated on the tickets. 10 . Non-issuance of the ticket due to the absence of ID's for confirmations purposes.
5. PROCESS AND QUALIFICATION FOR REFUNDS (customer's side):
A.) Refunds shall be requested not less than 48 hrs. Prior to schedule of the bus travel. Since;we are only a third party operator and the owner of the bus company we need plenty of time to process the request. Therefore, it is clear that a ticket purchase less than 48 hrs. is no longer subject for refund. B.) Considering that claimant qualifies for refund, twenty percent (20%) shall be deducted out of the total paid amount.
6. PROCESS AND QUALIFICATION FOR REFUNDS (bus company's side):
A. In case of unexpected cancellation due to safety & security threaten by "Force Majeure" such as irresistible force or unforeseen event beyond the control which is beyond the control of both party (Natural Disaster, war, strike, riot) or in any nature thereof determined by the bus company, you shall ask refunds directly to the bus company without any intervention from the Pasahero Booking.
B. Procedure for the refund/cancellation fee may differ from one bus operator to another.
. Under circumstances where a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons due to incorrect e-mail address, phone number provided by the user, & etc., Alternative validation shall be made by on the spot by showing the sim card to verify the number being used during the booking;
B. Secondary ID's may be used in the absense of he primary ID's subject to the verification of our officer in the terminal.
You accept and agree that Pasahero Booking may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by you during the registration process for Pasahero Booking service or to any such number replaced and informed by you to Pasahero Booking. You acknowledge that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’’ mode then you may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
Pasahero.com will exert efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that you shall have received the information sent from Pasahero.com as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and PAsahero Booking shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. You cannot hold Pasahero.com l liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
You acknowledge that the SMS service provided by Pasahero booking is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience, that the SMS service is highly dependent on the telecommunications service providers, their networks and their intraconnectivity and interconnectivity, and that the SMS service may be susceptible to delayed deliveries, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, errors, omissions and/ or inaccuracies.
In the event you observe any error, omission and/or inaccuracy in the information provided in the alert, you should immediately inform Pasahero Booking about the same and Pasahero Booking will exert efforts to correct the error/s, omission and/or inaccuracy as soon as practicable. You will not hold Pasahero Travel liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by you on account of the SMS service (including, without limitation, any delayed deliveries, non-deliveries, misdelivery, errors, omissions and/ or inaccuracies).
You agree not to file any legal proceedings including legal charges and attorney fees against Pasahero Booking and its employees from any loss, damages, loss, or in nature thereof arising during the booking and and/or during the bus travel;
By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that Pasahero Booking may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service for purposes of collecting feedback from the customer regarding the overall experience during the bu travel.
Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to Pasahero Webteam not later than 7 days from the customer’s travel date through email.